Washing Machine has become most important and are being purchased by many of the customers as of its use at homes for huge clothes washing. There are washing machine from various brands and are providing washing machines at different capacity of load.
Most of the customers who are new for washing machine or want to buy a washing machine for their home are in confusion of which type of washing machine is better to buy for all aspects. Whether a front load or top load.
Here are today to give a clear idea on the difference between a front load and top load washing machine and how they vary.
Front load vs Top load Washing machine, benefits & Difference Explained
Top load washing machine:
- Top load washing machines are introduced first they are the first innovations in washing machine industries. A top load washing machine also comes at 6,7,7.5 and 8 kg capacity.
- Top load has an agitator which rotates the clothes inside where the tub stays still, it freely washes every cloth, the detergent will be added in between, the clothes are washed in the froth they produce.
- Recently introduced automatic top load washing machines have many new feature are spell bound makes the washing process easier for everyone.
Front Load Washing Machine:
- Front load washing machine has a tub in horizontal position without any agitator in the washing machine to rotate the clothes.
- The tub itself revolves and washes the clothes moving them up and down in the froth. A front load washing machine requires less detergent and that should be a energy efficient detergent of limited quantity per wash.
- The tub of the front load gets spoiled easily when used on more froth and after every two washes the outer rubber at the tub door need to be cleaned with a dry cloth avoiding water stay in the rubber.
Advantages of a Front load washing machine over top load washing machine:
- 1.Front load washing machine has no agitator as the drum itself rotates which takes less power.
- 2. The agitator in the top load may result in tearing of some delicate clothes or damage elasticity of t-shirts. Front load washing machine has no such problem.
- 3.A top load washing machine requires more amount of water as the clothes should soak in the water, where less water can’t be enough for more clothes. A Front load washing machine can wash clothes in less water as the tub rotates, washing every cloth in the water. Front load washing machine saves a lot water.
- 4. As Front load Washing machine requires less water it also takes less detergent to wash clothes saving both water and washing more clothes with less detergent.
- 5. An agitator in Top load washing machine requires more power than a tub rotation in front load Washing Machine.
Using a Front Load Washing Machine saves water bill, electricity and reduces expenses on Detergent. Using a Front load washing machine has lot of advantages over top load washing machine.
What are some reputable washing machine brands in Canada?
Top Washing machine brands you can trust while purchasing washing machine:
- LG Washing Machine
- Videocon Washing Machine
- Samsung Washing Machine
- Whirlpool Washing Machine
- Onida Washing Machine
- Godrej Washing Machine
- IFB Washing Machine
- Haier Washing Machine
- Maytag Washing Machine