Many busy professionals and individuals are there for whom cleaning is at the bottom of their to-do list. But if your house is clean it will give a different level of freshness and liveliness. The iRobot Roomba 850 vacuum cleaning robot will do the job for you.
At the push of a button, iRobot Roomba 850 will go every corner of your house, seamlessly goes every hidden place and gives you a cleaner floor throughout. It tracks the location and recharges itself until the job is done.
Now all the dirt, animal fur, pet litter, from any floor like wooden floor, vinyl floor or carpet floor iRobot Roomba 850 vacuum cleaning robot easily cleans all the floors. Hidden spots of carpets also get cleaned
iRobot Roomba 850 vacuum cleaning robot has the Aeroforce Cleaning system which boosts extra power when manoeuver through the carpets to do a deeper cleaning.
A brownish-black circular robot vacuum which is squat and looks pretty like other vacuum cleaners in the market. It is small which allows it to clean under sofas, carpet, bed.
Extremely easy to use with the buttons above on the Roomba 850. You do not have to programme it to death on your phone. You can use it quite simply. You will get a remote with it.
Roomba 850 has tangled free brush hairs which is easy for it to suck and clean pet hair and fur easily.
The dirt bin is easy to use. Just open the lid with a push button and flick it. Its capacity is 600 mL. You can keep an alert notification in your app when it needs cleaning.
It has powerful suction which sucks just anything it comes in its way. It has HEPA filter which sucks germs and allergens from the air and gives fresher air to breathe which very less vacuum cleaner provides.
Roomba 850 is cheaper than other 800 series robot vac cleaners. If you want to do the only cleaning job go for it.
Who should buy the iRobot Roomba 850 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
- If you have a pet in your home and there is fur everywhere. You do not have time to clean the fur all around your home. Roomba 850 is for you and will suck each and every fur scattered here and there in your home making your child safe to play.
- The space of the room you are staying is big in size, this robotic vacuum cleaner is perfect for you.
- You have a hardwood or carpet floor. Some vacuum cleaners work with either one but Roomba does not lag in this space. Compatible to any type of floor.
- You want convenient and easy cleaning. Roomba comes with wifi and connectivity app.
In other words, You can live peacefully from purchase, keep it running for years and be clean and fresh all year round.
iRobot Roomba 850 is smart and simple and give a clean home.
Fact: It has nearly 2355 reviews on its official iRobot website and above 600 reviews in Amazon. Nearly 73% of users had given it a 5-star rating. So know you understand how famous is iRobot Roomba 850.
- Roomba 850 has vSLAM technology and smart mapping to map the entire home and so that it can easily clean your home and it knows where it had clean and where to clean yet.
- iAdapt 2.0 navigation gives the robot vacuum cleaner to move from one room to another room without any hurdle.
- It will operate continuously for 2 hours and if the battery is over it recharges itself and again start operating itself until the job is done.
- It cliff detection technology prevents it from falling down from stairs.
- With the app, you can locate the missed locations by Roomba and can again schedule them if that is a reachable and not closed boundary.
- For high traffic spots in the home, the sensors detect more concentrated dirt and give the clean thoroughly.
- With a push of a button in the remote, you schedule it and forget. Let the Roomba do its magic.
- Automatically returns to charging Home Base station. You won’t have to worry about it.
- Cleaning capacity of 7 schedules for a week without giving you worry about the battery.
- Aeroforce cleaning system gives Roomba 5x power to clean when it detects that it is cleaning a carpet
- Multi-surface brushes in Roomba work all together to removes dirt, pet hair, litter, debris and it won’t get tangled.
- Sweep corners and walls at 27-degree angle so as not to miss any corner.
- Cleans under furniture hassle free.
- HEPA filter sucks all the bad dirt and allergens from the air.
Roomba 850 has full bin indicator so you won’t have to bother about the overflowing of the bin. Just empty it when it gives alert.
With such an amazing list of features, there are some drawbacks which will pinch you to think for a few seconds or minutes before giving it a final call.
It does not come with a built-in camera as like one found in Roomba 980. Shorter run time than Roomba 690 and 980.
Noise and piercingly loud when it operates. If kids are studying or you are working it will surely cause a distraction to you. Not kind of “horrible” thing but if you are sleeping at 6’o clock in the morning it will wake you up.
Cleaning is not so easy like other vacuum cleaners. Sometimes you may need a pair of gloves to clean it by yourself. Sometimes kitty litters it pick up have to be cleaned.
Roomba does not efficiently clean the walls and edges. Dust may be missed by Roomba 850 and you may have to clean it manually. Roomba 850 is heavier than its previous versions.
The debris bin is small compared to other vacuum cleaners in this range.
The charging time of the Roomba battery is little longer than its upright counterparts.
Frequently gets clogged and if not cleaned at right time, it may miss some spots in the room to clean.
No readout notification for remaining battery life.
While unboxing it you will get
- One iRobot Roomba 850
- One Home Base charging station
- 2 dual-mode virtual wall barriers
- One line cord
- One extra filter and one extra side brush
|Package Dimensions||20.5 x 5.25 x 16.5 inches|
|Package Weight||13.7 lbs.|
|Robot Dimensions||13.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height|
|Robot Weight||8.7 lbs|
It has 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on robot and battery.
Video Review Link:
Herewith we are providing a video review link which will help you to understand the features and specifications. Check it for sure before making a decision. Here is the link.
Roomba 850 is for you if you do not get time to vacuum your home or have pets, a family of untidy members, full lazy (like me).
It is incredibly helpful and eco-friendly. Just one thing make sure pets haven’t left any accidents before Roomba starts its mission to clean. Smart vacuum solving many purposes of cleaning with scheduled timings.
It comes within $400 CAD and very useful if your sole purpose of purchasing a vac cleaner is only to clean the home. No need to do any kind of app programming.
Overall the best choice if you just want to forget about cleaning. You have to unbox it and set it loose to do its magic after charging which will usually take two hours.
iRobot is a robotic American company founded by three members of MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab in 1990. The company design robots for consumers for inside and outside of the home.
It has a wide range of products in vacuum cleaners (Roomba), floor moppers (Braava) and other autonomous cleaning devices. Provides practical and value robot products which will ease the life of users.
Mirra is a recently launched product of iRobot company used for cleaning a swimming pool.
iRobot is best known for its customer service and autonomous devices.
About iRobot company
About Roomba 850